This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Veronica Veronica 2 years, 7 months ago.

• Author
    Veronica
    Veronica
    Keymaster

Please feel free to ask a question below while we work on creating the introduction to this forum topic. Thank you for your patience!

Sue Franklin
    Participant

I hate eggs, but have been eating them in the morning for breakfast but can’t do it anymore. I just can’t. Is there anything else I could eat other than eggs or made with eggs?

Veronica
    Veronica
    Keymaster

Sue, you can eat whatever you want in the morning – don’t suffer the eggs if you don’t like them.

We eat every and anything for breakfast as long as it is low carb and has healthy fat. Sometimes we grab a slice of last night’s pizza, or a piece of cheese and some meat, a 1/4 cup of blueberries and some cream, a little chocolate chia pudding.

Last week I found mom knocking back a quick Greek-style salad (cello packed organic spinach with a few ounces of crumbled feta and a splash of olive oil) for breakfast! Not exactly traditional, but that’s what she felt like having for breakfast.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.