This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Laura Childs 2 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Michael Forsythe
    Participant

I started a few months ago using your book and the KetoHybrid diet Laura and Veronica laid out. I have lost 57 pounds already. I want to lose another 30-35 pounds I think. I’m 24 and don’t mind cooking – I actually like it and like knowing what is in my foods. Just wanted to say thank you for putting the book together and the diet and setting an example.

No one in my family believed that I could lose weight by eating this way but now that they’ve seen the results, they’re coming over to eating low carb high fat too!

Michael Forsythe
    Participant

Forgot to mention that a couple of my coworkers are now following the book and diet too! Everyone says they can’t believe it’s a diet. We’re not even missing carbs. 🙂

Veronica
    Veronica
    Keymaster

YAY! I’m jumping with joy for you! We are so happy for you. All we hoped for was that others would feel the relief and joy we felt as the weight finally started leaving our bodies. I can’t tell you how great it feels to see people transforming, loving their food, and lengthening their lives – and sharing their success with us.

Michael Forsythe
    Participant

I’ll keep you updated with my progress. And I’m waiting on your next recipe book lol! I need more ideas.

Veronica
    Veronica
    Keymaster

Crock pot is coming next. We’ve been working on our test recipes and running the nutritional data. Enchilada Chicken is our newest favorite and so easy. Did you know there are many types of paprika? We’ve made it with 3 different types and each time it comes out tasting like a different dish! All yummy though. 🙂

Michael Forsythe
    Participant

I definitely need the crock pot book. I’ve been working 12 hour days lately with an hour commute each way. Plus, on my days off, I have school. It will be nice to have some low carb crock pot recipes to shorten time in the kitchen, even though I do enjoy cooking.

Michael

Laura Childs
    Participant

You are busy and proof positive that a busy schedule does not need to be an excuse for poor nutrition or hold us back from being in our best health and top form!

Congrats on your success and thank you for helping others in your family and workplace to see that there is hope and that low carb high fat works!

I know you’re busy but please do stop in again and let us know how you’re doing from time to time.

Momma Laura

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.